The Jules Dress
THE FéRí TALE
Ditch the loungewear and pick a dress that will be in your wardrobe for a long time! The Jules is a beautiful keepsake dress in a playful FéRí hand-painted print, made from 100% silk habutei fabric, lined with organic cotton voile and cut on the bias. Details include a bra-friendly keyhole cut out at the back and tie detail on the sleeve with beads. The covered buttons at the neckline are equally cute worn open as they are closed and the contrast ruffle hemline adds an element of fun. Designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
Model is 5ft 8 and wears size 8. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about sizes.
- 100 % silk habutai
- Lined with organic cotton voile
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Cinched waist
- Covered buttons
- Contrast ruffle at hemline in black
- Tie details with beads @ cuffs
- Cut on the bias
- Midi length
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically Made in India in small quantities.
6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16