The Amy Dress
THE FéRí TALE
For #ferifolk who love a print clash, The Amy Dress is vibrant blend of prints in a simple prairie silhouette with contrast pink scallop trims and a pretty bohemian peasant sleeve. A retro square neckline marries with a sweet ruffle hemline. Made from breathable organic cotton, The Amy is your go to piece for weekends away or layered under a chunky knit for city markets strolls. Our hand-painted prints are digitally printed on 100% natural fibre certified organic cotton moss. Organic cotton is proven to have a lower environmental impact than conventional cotton, as it uses less water, chemicals and gas emissions to manufacture. Designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
Model is 5ft 6 and wears size 8. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about sizes.
All discounted items are Final sale . Goods can be returned for exchange only.
- 100 % organic cotton moss is a natural sustainable fibre.
- Lined with organic cotton voile
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Square neckline
- Print clash
- Peasant sleeve
- Contrast diff and ruffle hem
- Cotton scallop trim
- Midi length
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically made in India in small quantities.