The Amy Dress
The Amy Dress
THE FéRí TALE
For #ferifolk who love a print clash, The Amy Dress is vibrant blend of prints in a simple prairie silhouette with contrast pink scallop trims and a pretty bohemian peasant sleeve. A retro square neckline marries with a sweet ruffle hemline. Made from breathable organic cotton, The Amy is your go to piece for weekends away or layered under a chunky knit for city markets strolls. Our hand-painted prints are digitally printed on 100% natural fibre certified organic cotton moss. Organic cotton is proven to have a lower environmental impact than conventional cotton, as it uses less water, chemicals and gas emissions to manufacture. Designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
Model is 5ft 6 and wears size 8. Please email email@example.com for any questions about sizes.
- 100 % organic cotton moss is a natural sustainable fibre.
- Lined with organic cotton voile
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Square neckline
- Print clash
- Peasant sleeve
- Contrast diff and ruffle hem
- Cotton scallop trim
- Midi length
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically made in India in small quantities.
Organic orange crepe (a fabric made from the by-product of oranges).
Lined with organic cotton voile.
To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary.
Ethically made in India in small quantities.