The Black Jen Top
THE FéRí TALE
At FéRí we like to promote timeless responsible design. Get the most out of your Jen top by wearing it as a chic blouse for your Christmas party drinks or style it up over a vibrant polo neck for some day-time autumnal layering. A pretty peasant sleeve with ornate embroidery at the cuff, covered buttons and drawstring with wooden beads that cinches at the waist for the perfect fit when styled with your favourite vintage jeans or our high waisted Treasa pant from our “re-made edit’. Made in our signature hand-painted FéRí print, digitally printed on orange crepe fabric . This luxurious fabric is made from the cellulose of oranges offering an even more sustainable alternative to silk , without compromising on quality. Designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
Model is 5ft 6 and wears size 8. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about sizes.
- 100 % orange crepe is a natural fibre.
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Embroidered cuff
- Peasant sleeve
- Drawstring with beads for cropping the length
- Contrast piping
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically made in India in small quantities.