The original Elle Kimono
THE FÉRÍ TALE
Bohemian layering at its best . The ELLE kimono is inspired by our childhood dress-up box , with layers of floor sweeping hand-me-down gowns in dramatic prints. This elegant dress is equally chic worn alone or layered. The ELLE has many lovable loungewear features such as slouchy pockets and turned back cuffs that merge beautifully with a smocked panel at the back. With versatility to suit our new hybrid lifestyle, add a layer of glamour to a casual outfit or really play dress-up by styling The ELLE over The Caroline dress. Our hand-painted print in forest green with pops of bright florals is digitally printed on orange crepe fabric. This luxurious fabric is made from the cellulose of oranges offering a more sustainable alternative to silk without compromising on quality. Designed to be worn now and across all four seasons. To keep our promise and guarantee authenticity, a very small quantity of The ELLE Kimono has been made.
Designed in Ireland
Made in India in small quantities.
Our model is 6ft and wears size 6/8. We suggest sizing down a size as the style runs large. Email email@example.com for assistance.
- Hand-painted Floral Print
- Kimono style Dress-for layering or wearing on its own.
- Three functional pockets
- Smocked panel at back
- Covered Buttons
- Turnback Cuff
- Tuck detail on sleeve
- Partially lined in organic cotton Voile
- Orange Crepe is a natural fibre made from the cellulose of Oranges ( read more about our fabrics on our Responsibility and Transparency page)
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, Dry Clean only if necessary
Our model is 6ft and wears size 6/8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.