The Elle Kimono-Green Climber
THE FéRí TALE
Updating one of last seasons favourite Bohemian layering items with new playful prints. The Elle kimono is inspired by our childhood dress-up box , with layers of floor sweeping hand-me-down gowns in dramatic prints. This elegant dress is equally chic worn alone or layered. The ELLE has many lovable loungewear features such as slouchy pockets and turned back cuffs that merge beautifully with a smocked panel at the back. With versatility to suit our new hybrid lifestyle, add a layer of glamour to a casual outfit or really play dress-up by styling The ELLE over a FéRí dress. Our hand-painted prints are digitally printed on orange crepe fabric. This luxurious fabric is made from the cellulose of oranges offering a more sustainable alternative to silk without compromising on quality. Designed to be worn now and across all four seasons. Designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
- 100 % organic orange crepe
- Partially lined with organic cotton voile
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Smock detail at waistline
- Turn back cuffs
- Large covered buttons
- Midi length
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically Made in India in small quantities.