The Ellen Dress
THE FÉRÍ TALE
Pretty in pink, we are obsessing over our Ellen dress from our ‘FéRí Re-made’ edit, a zero-waste selection of pieces that have been entirely made from re-purposed fabrics, up-cycled clothing and vintage and dead-stock fabrics. This super feminine dress in midi-length has ruffle trims on the neckline, sleeve and hemline. Whether lounging in style or getting out dressed up for date night, the Ellen will be your go to dress. Made using up-cycled and over-dyed silk the Ellen dress is designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
Our model is 5ft 3 and wears size 6/8.
- Up-cycled and over-dyed silk
- Hand-painted FéRí print
- Scoop neckline
- Simple Puff sleeve
- Ruffle trims at neckline, sleeve and hem
- Invisible Zip at centreback
- Lined in organic cotton Voile
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, Dry Clean ONLY if necessary
- Designed in Ireland
- Sustainably made in India in small quantities