The Grace dress
THE FéRí TALE
Treat yourself to a tarte au citron whilst feeing glamorous in the Grace dress on your next coffee date. This striking dress is made in a vibrant red signature hand-painted FéRí print and hand-drawn roses embroidered onto the neckline, sleeves and hem. Grace is designed in a midi length to show the perfect amount of leg. It hits the natural waistline with a keyhole cut-out at the back ,high mock neckline, long slim sleeves and romantic ruffle hemline. Grace dress is made using orange crepe fabric , a luxurious fabric that is made from the cellulose of oranges offering an even more sustainable alternative to silk , without compromising on quality. Designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
Model is wearing size 8 and measures 5ft 8". Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
- 100 % organic orange crepe
- Lined with organic cotton voile
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Rose embroidery
- Mock neck
- Midi length
- Ruffle hemline
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically made in India in small quantities.