The Lou Coat
The Lou Coat
THE FéRí TALE
Introducing Lou, a statement coat in black and white FéRí floral printed on cotton khadi. Cotton Khadi s a hand-loom woven natural fibre made with cotton. Cotton khadi is made by hand in homes in Indian villages and is a means of livelihood and independence to khadi artisans who are mostly women.This fabric has a rugged texture and traditionally can be worn during winter or summer season. The Lou is an ankle length with solid contrast sleeve in black organic canvas, The Lou coat can be layered over your favourite chunky winter knit and jeans or layered over The Laurel Dress for springtime in the city vibes.
Designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
- 100 % Cotton Khadi
- Contrast sleeve in organic cotton canvas
- Hand stitching detail on hemline and placket
- Embroidered yoke and sleeve
- Ankle length
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically made in India in small quantities.
Organic orange crepe (a fabric made from the by-product of oranges).
Lined with organic cotton voile.
To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary.
Ethically made in India in small quantities.