The Meadow Rita Dress
The FéRí Tale
The little sister to the Ellie dress, The Rita is a flirty, feminine, fit and flare little number! Trail through sand grasses by the shore line in a clash of signature hand-painted FéRí prints in pastel meadow florals paired with dusty cowboy boots. The Rita dress is made from organic Orange crepe- a luxurious fabric that is made from the cellulose of oranges, with a similar drape and handful to silk. The Rita is designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
The print colours are as closest to the photoshoot taken in the studio. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more photos. Models are 5ft 6 wearing size 10
Sale items are final sale
- 100% organic orange crepe (a fabric made from the by product of oranges)
- Lined with organic cotton voile
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Contrast print sleeve
- Mini -length
- To preserve the quality of your Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically made in India in small quantities.