The Trudy dress
The FéRí Tale
Nostalgic vintage vibes merge in this midi length slip inspired dress printed with a a unique FéRí hand-painted subtle sweet floral print on a pastel mint base. There’s pink lace at the neckline and empire seam and a cut-out back to create a dressier look. Cut on the bias, the fit is relaxed but drapes to the curves of the body. Trudy is made from organic orange crepe ,a luxurious fabric that is made from the cellulose of oranges!! It offers an even more sustainable alternative to silk , without compromising on quality. The Trudy is designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities for #ferifolk around the globe.
Models are 5ft 6 and 5ft 8 wearing size 6 and size 8
- 100% organic orange crepe (a fabric made from the by product of oranges)
- Lined with organic cotton voile
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Ankle length
- pretty cotton Lace
- Cut-out at back
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically made in India in small quantities.